Episode 61 + 62: Danielle McDonald
Danielle McDonald joined me in the studio for episodes 61 and 62. Danielle is ‘The Clarity Architect’ – she helps entrepreneurs and small business owners boost their business savviness. She is also the Founder of Brands of Colour, a membership platform for black female entrepreneurs .
- The highlight reel vs. behind the scenes – how to find authenticity on social media
- How to master entrepreneurship while doing your average high street shop
- The one, simple way to make career envy healthy
- Why you should make like Just Eat and Hungry House and collab with your competitors
- How to do both: bond with your community while minding your business
- What is a mastermind group? How can it grow your business?
- Learn how to finesse your customer assistant job into a senior office position
What exactly is Brands of Colour? Danielle explains what her ‘baby’ does to help black female entrepreneurs. Imrie and Danielle also get real about comparison, something we all can’t seem to stop doing. Wanna know how to check yourself when it comes to career envy? Grab your notebook and pop on episode 61.
In episode 62, Danielle opens up about her success. Learn how she worked her way up from shop floor to HR job at Topshop, with no HR qualifications. Danielle also explains what mastermind groups are. Could it be the secret to business savviness? Imrie introduces the idea of accountability, and the pair discuss what it means to small business owners.
- Amazon, Netflix and Tide Banking – Danielle’s business inspirations
- Here’s Why Just Eat Is Acquiring Hungry House – The Market Mogul
- Follow Danielle on Twitter
- Check out Danielle’s personal website
- Intrigued by Brands of Colour? Browse the site here