Firstly thank you so much for choosing Content is Queen to record your podcast, we are so excited to be working with you all. We are continuing to take advice from the government on working safely during the pandemic, so here is a summary of our guidance that we would like you to follow.
- Currently we are only operating at our Somerset House studio and our Peckham studio will be closed. All members including both Somerset House and Peckham are free to use the Somerset House studio until Peckham can reopen.
- We are limiting the studio to one household (including your support bubble). However, if this isn’t an option and more than one household needs to use the studio at one time, then you must make sure you and your guest are Covid free and are taking the necessary safety precautions.
- Any producing and directing will need to be done remotely, the studio has an iMac and we have Zoom/Skype pre-installed for you.
- We advise that you make your way to the studio on foot, bicycle or taxi.
- While at Somerset House it is mandatory to wear a mask while walking round the premises and it’s one way system, as well as keeping to the 2 meter rule. There will be hand sanitiser and wash points to sanitise before entering the studio. If you are unable to follow these guidelines you may be asked to leave the space for the day.
- If you have a high temperature, persistent cough or other sign of illness please do not attend the studio session.
- When you enter your temperature will be taken, if you are over 38 degrees you will be turned away.
- The studio can hold up to a maximum of three people at a social distance.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the studio. However, you can bring water in a reusable container.
- The studio will be sanitised after every use and pop filters will be changed too, you are also free to bring your own headphones & pop-shield.
- If the Studio Manager or one of the staff members has to enter the studio at any point, we ask that both staff and client wear a protective face mask.
- Please do not bring partners, friends or children with you to your session.
- Once you have finished in the studio please wash your hands and sanitise again.
We hope these guidelines help and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate in getting in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org