Feb 28th - Episode 33
Episode 33 + 34: Ask Prisca – How To Tackle The Comparison Trap
It’s the end of the month, which means Prisca Moyesa is back. I sit down with the branding boss to discuss the comparison trap and answer your questions.
- How blogging has changed in recent years
- Why context and perspective are important when it comes to comparison
- Why social media breaks can be beneficialWhy its important to consider video and audio when starting your own platform
- The importance of addressing your jealousy
- The importance of building a website and not relying on social media
In episode #33, Prisca and I get personal. Listen to us chat about times we’ve compared ourselves with others, and lost ourselves in the process. Prisca also breaks down the comparison trap with help of Black Panther (it works, honestly!). We all get caught in the comparison trap now and again; Prisca and I arm you with tips to tame the beast.
We answer your pressing questions in episode #34. These include: Is blogging a waste of time? How do I pitch myself as a guest on podcasts? Do you have any tips for launching a natural hair magazine?
- Will Smith – Fault vs Responsibility
- Vogue – Meet The New Suffragettes
- Massimo Pigliucci – How To Be A Stoic
- Tim Ferriss – How To Apply Stoic Philosophy To Your Life
- In Case You Didn’t Know