Episode 69 + 70: Luvvie Ajayi
Luvvie Ajayi is an award-winning speaker, brand strategist, author and podcaster. She wrote the New York Times Bestselling book “I’m Judging You: The Do Better Manual”. Luvvie also hosts her own podcast, Rants and Randomness.
- Three things you should know before writing a book proposal
- Scared of asking for help? Here’s what you need to know
- How J.K. Rowling overcame rejection to become successful
- The one situation where nepotism isn’t bad
- Follow these steps and bag yourself an invite to the TED talk stage
- The one mantra that will propel you through demotivation
- Here’s the key to freelance stability
- This free tool is the secret to a a strong personal brand
Imrie and Luvvie work hard, but also understand the importance of playing hard. In episode 69, they discuss downtime plans and the power of rest. Why do three year olds adore Luvvie’s voice? Luvvie shares the surprises that came with starting a podcast. She also talks about the importance of seeking out non-celebs as guests. Plus, learn how to confidently ask for help, Luvvie-style.
In episode 70, Imrie and Luvvie discover that they have more in common than they thought. Find out the goal they shared, and how (in both cases) it was thwarted. You’ll also get tips on writing an impactful book from the woman who’s been there, done that, got on the New York Times bestsellers list. Also, Luvvie clears it up once and for all – do real g’s move in silence or should you speak your dreams into existence?
- Follow Luvvie on Twitter and Instagram
- Check out Luvvie’s webpage here