Episode 45 + 46: Tarot Therapist, Leona Nichole Black
This week’s episodes feature Leona Nichole Black, a tarot therapist with her own tarot business. Alongside juggling her PhD at Leeds University, Leona runs a YouTube channel where she does monthly readings for each sign.
- Find out what a scarcity mindset is and how it’s stopping you from making bank.
- This type of therapy can release your subconscious blockages. Find out what it is.
- How to charge high prices and not feel guilty about it.
- This one tip will get people to pay you and respect your time.
- You don’t have to be right all the time, here’s why.
- Are you reading enough?
- Feeling like you want to quit? Here’s why you absolutely should.
In episode 45, Leona explains how she came to be a tarot therapist. As you can imagine, its a wonderful story with lots of interesting lessons to learn from. She also drops the term ‘poverty consciousness’, a theory I think will resonate with the ethnic minorities and working class among you. Take a listen to hear her break it down. After finishing this episode, you’ll feel more comfortable about charging the right fee and knowing your worth.
Episode 46, on the other hand, focuses on mental health and spirituality. If you know about tarot, this ones for you. If you know nothing about tarot, this ones for you too. Tune in to hear Leona and I nerding out about astrology. We also talk about knowing how to recognise mental health issues, and recognising when to seek professional help. You’ll also learn what to do when you feel like you’re not good enough…a tip that works every time!